Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decided that being pink is in
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    not for the serious crimes you have mentioned,, usually a head start and then set upon by relatives of the victim
    So, you are saying this whole "healing lodge" thing is a modern aboriginal scam?

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FallisCowboy View Post
    So, you are saying this whole "healing lodge" thing is a modern aboriginal scam?
    I'm not the most knowable and can't make an expert comment,, but my cousin can,, worked on a couple of indigenous training courses in the military as we run them every summer for the Primary Reserve Forces 'Bold Eagle' runs out of Wainwright,, Elders, lots of them,, lots of guidance provided to Instructors and Candidates,, questions were asked by candidates in an open form,, Elders provided guidance and candidates had to apply some critical thinking to find the answers,, to life, the universe and everything,,

I'm not the most knowable and can't make an expert comment,, but my cousin can,, worked on a couple of indigenous training courses in the military as we run them every summer for the Primary Reserve Forces 'Bold Eagle' runs out of Wainwright,, Elders, lots of them,, lots of guidance provided to Instructors and Candidates,, questions were asked by candidates in an open form,, Elders provided guidance and candidates had to apply some critical thinking to find the answers,, to life, the universe and everything,,
    Now that sounds like something very positive, but using that to "rehabilitate" criminals sounds a bit fishy to me.

She will be in solitary confinement. 10 minutes in general and she would be dead. Rape and kill an 8 year old should be a 4 foot by 4 foot box for the rest of life. There are times when I think capitol punishment would fit the crime. But I can't think of a fitting one for her. Firing squad and all aim for legs and hips.
    Turns out I could think of one. I'm sad now.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By tigrr

FallisCowboy (11-08-2018), TheMerlin (11-09-2018)

Now that sounds like something very positive, but using that to "rehabilitate" criminals sounds a bit fishy to me.
    Bold Eagle is not for criminals,, young high school indigenous kids,, boys and girls,,

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    She will be in solitary confinement. 10 minutes in general and she would be dead. Rape and kill an 8 year old should be a 4 foot by 4 foot box for the rest of life. There are times when I think capitol punishment would fit the crime. But I can't think of a fitting one for her. Firing squad and all aim for legs and hips.
    Turns out I could think of one. I'm sad now.
    I'm thinking leg shackles,, 4 feet of chain,, add human garbage as required,, let them all fumble and stumble around the yards,, feed them from the left over dumpster from any homeless shelter,,

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    If you care about your kids, you don't raise them on a reserve.
    Hmmmm,,,, really??

Bold Eagle is not for criminals,, young high school indigenous kids,, boys and girls,,
    So did that get morphed and corrupted into this whole "healing lodge "thing?

So did that get morphed and corrupted into this whole "healing lodge "thing?
    gang members are exiled from the band and all band lands,,

it how you get disenfranchised Indians living homeless and getting the bleeding hearts of the CBC/CTV bleeting the government must help native homeless,,

guess who made them homeless?

gang members are exiled from the band and all band lands,,

it how you get disenfranchised Indians living homeless and getting the bleeding hearts of the CBC/CTV bleeting the government must help native homeless,,

guess who made them homeless?
    so they get exiled for being dumbasses and then "The Man" has to take the blame for their actions?
    Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    There is no call for such rude, obtuse, and non-inclusive language.
    Perhaps not all of us are idiots. The rest are deluded, morons, imbeciles, feeble minded, possessing mental subnormality, or using their above average IQs massively suboptimally.
    Remember, Diversity is our Strength.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast