Kydex Holster for 7" Kabar Fighting Knife

I'm thinking of getting a Kydex holster for my 7" Kabar fighting knife (#1211) and was wondering what everyone here uses and endorses.
    Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Kydex sheaths even exist for 'em? I'd be thinking it'd require a drainage hole to try and keep the thing dry.

I have the 1211 with the kydex sheath and would definitely recommend it. The knife snaps in nice and tight and is held secure at the guard, and will stay put even without securing the strap over the grip. Sorry I was going to respond back in September when you made this thread but I have been unable to stay signed in until yesterday.

IMG_20181114_102831900.jpgIMG_20181114_091827540.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Kydex sheaths even exist for 'em? I'd be thinking it'd require a drainage hole to try and keep the thing dry.
    I think it does, see pic

IMG_20181114_102844137.jpg

But isn't that glass-filled nylon and not Kydex?

Successfully escaped this crazy quack s***hole country ALIVE - 12/26/2017!!!

Give your family tree a good shake and see if you have any dual citizenship that you can use to GTFO of this crazy quack s***hole country!

Yes, I believe so, I think it is glass filled nylon and not kydex, but I was assuming it is the sheath you were referring to in the OP. Regardless, I recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post
    But isn't that glass-filled nylon and not Kydex?

Alot of stuff going to dull your knife. I had a CKRT KABAR. With the kydex sheath. If you use it as a knife, its going to get dirt, grime, sand. In them.

I ended up giving it to a friend that suffers from depression. He kept on talking about getting one. I wasn't using it anymore. Personally I found them too big. I like my Puma Skinner Or Grohmann field knife.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.