Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    I'll lend you a parrot.
    If it happens to come back with an eyepatch and a pegleg, it's the whale's fault.
    Last edited by Strewth; 09-27-2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Withan is not a word. Although it should be.
    CSSA CCFR

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Strewth

Candychikita (09-28-2016), FlyingHigh (09-27-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
    If it happens to come back withan eyepatch and a pegleg, it's the whale's fault.
    Well i'm not sure whom you're referring to with the 'whale' comment, but i'd bloody well clarify that before CC reads this thread and gets any unfortunate wrong impressions if I were you young man.

(and as a matter of fact it DOES come with an eyepatch and pegleg, Mr fashion-conscious-pirate.)

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Foxer

Candychikita (09-28-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Well i'm not sure whom you're referring to with the 'whale' comment, but i'd bloody well clarify that before CC reads this thread and gets any unfortunate wrong impressions if I were you young man.

(and as a matter of fact it DOES come with an eyepatch and pegleg, Mr fashion-conscious-pirate.)
    Well I was just going off the Moby Dick meme to help with my pirate musings, I'm CERTAINLY not the one that just insinuated CC has a blowhole. Or webbed appendages.
    ...Or are you meaning it in a complimentary way? That she can hold her breath for a really long time, and when dead, we can render her down for lamp oil? Both excellent additions to anyone's CV.
    CSSA CCFR

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Strewth

Candychikita (09-28-2016)

Token Female Moderator Candychikita's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
    Well I was just going off the Moby Dick meme to help with my pirate musings, I'm CERTAINLY not the one that just insinuated CC has a blowhole. Or webbed appendages.
    ...Or are you meaning it in a complimentary way? That she can hold her breath for a really long time, and when dead, we can render her down for lamp oil? Both excellent additions to anyone's CV.
    Clearly I've been away from the site for a while. I'd have to agree with Strewth on his assessment. I could do with a nice pair of fox fur slippers....

Complain to media. Sadly I've already received mine, or I would totally be in for some media spotlight stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Candychikita View Post
    Clearly I've been away from the site for a while. I'd have to agree with Strewth on his assessment. I could do with a nice pair of fox fur slippers....

Complain to media. Sadly I've already received mine, or I would totally be in for some media spotlight stuff.

I hear seal fur slippers are more comfortable. They also offend the eco-freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by firemachine69 View Post
    I hear seal fur slippers are more comfortable. They also offend the eco-freaks.
    Sealskin is amazing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdonkey View Post
    Sealskin is amazing stuff.
    Especially the Sasketchewan stuff. Great for bindings.

11. The Following User Liked This Post By SIR VEYOR

kennymo (10-26-2016)