Exclamation CCSA and CCFR membership drive 2018

Dear Fellow Firearms Enthusiast,

I write, as I sincerely believe that we are at a crossroads: 2018 marked a decisive change in the Anti-Firearm rhetoric and if we continue to remain passive, we will lose our firearms and all of the rights that will go with them. While we as individuals need to keep up the pressures, I also believe we need a powerful, educated and united voice.

Again, in my opinion, the only two credible groups in Canada that I would let speak on my behalf are (in no particular order) the CSSA (https://cssa-cila.org/) and the CCFR (https://firearmrights.ca/en/home/) . These two groups have worked tirelessly to get in front of as many decision makers as possible, but they need our help too.

By enlarging and expanding both the membership numbers and funding available to these organizations, we give them a fighting chance to sway opinions and policy. We also increase their collective credibility.
    With this in mind:

Effective Monday October 22nd until January 1st 2019…

Every FULL new and renewal STANDARD or VIP membership sold at Target Sports Canada (Gormley) and The Shooting Edge (Calgary) will automatically include a new, one year membership in either the CSSA or the CCFR.

This is of NO cost to the member.

This is for a NEW membership in one of the organizations (member’s choice), but if you already have a membership in one, we will only submit a membership to the other one. The point of this is to INCREASE numbers in the organizations, not keep the status quo.

All you’ll have to do is fill in the applicable membership application in-house and we’ll take care of the rest!

Hopefully all of this nonsense will pass. However, unless we do everything we can do, such as writing letters to the Senate, writing and calling our MPs and educating our friends and neighbors, we are doomed.

Keep your head down and your powder dry!

JR

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By TSE JR

Doug_M (10-18-2018), Hidyn (10-20-2018)

Well done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Our freedoms ARE the greater good.

Heh. As a member at Target Sports, I just renewed my CSSA recently, and CCFR a couple of months before that.

Whatever... it's not like I resent giving the CSSA and CCFR an extra few bucks. I normally donate to them anyway.

JR is fairly politically astute. I think the vibe is that Ottawa is going to hit us. People better pay attention next election.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

Quote Originally Posted by TJSpeller View Post
    Heh. As a member at Target Sports, I just renewed my CSSA recently, and CCFR a couple of months before that.

Whatever... it's not like I resent giving the CSSA and CCFR an extra few bucks. I normally donate to them anyway.

JR is fairly politically astute. I think the vibe is that Ottawa is going to hit us. People better pay attention next election.
    Well done you buddy! But given the low numbers of actual members verses handgun shooter alone, we need to bump up the support.

And thanks for being a member at Target!

JR

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Belong to both already. Inexpensive representation and decent swag. Reminds me I need some new t-shirts.
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

Week one completed on this and over 20 new members between the CSSA and CCFR.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By TSE JR

Doug_M (10-29-2018)