Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by All in Fun View Post
    I went last Friday. The place was busy, lots of stock, average prices. All in all, good selection for hunters mostly.
    But when I went yesterday. The ammo section, alot and I mean alot of empty shelves, same with the airgun pellet section, the accessory section was looking a little thin. It's almost like they don't have any stock, to refill.

But a buddy was saying the stock room is empty and the truck is still sitting at the US warehouse.

I might go at the end of the month and get some trail boss powder. See if they restocked.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    But when I went yesterday. The ammo section, alot and I mean alot of empty shelves, same with the airgun pellet section, the accessory section was looking a little thin. It's almost like they don't have any stock, to refill.

But a buddy was saying the stock room is empty and the truck is still sitting at the US warehouse.

I might go at the end of the month and get some trail boss powder. See if they restocked.
    I guess they had good opening sales. They had a ton of ammo when I was there.

How was the powder and bullet for reloading selection?
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

I was recently at my range with someone who does work there at Cabela's. And they said that they had only just started to get their firearm stock on the morning of opening day (If I recall right... a few Smith and Wessons and some Rugers). Additionally they sold out most of the ammo they had gotten in (hence why things may look bare). They might even still be having trouble getting more in and keeping it in stock.

Plus it seems like right now getting ammo in Nova Scotia can be tough. Nova Tactical was having trouble keeping stock of their 9mm ammo. (One shipment got sent to BC instead of NS and the company they deal with for ammo sent them a rush order. But only half of it got delivered to them. Might possibly be an ammo shortage coming...)

I haven't been to Green Diamond in a while, so I'm not sure if they've been having troubles there too or not. (Last I was in they were running low on some types of powder.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123