Thread: LRB

LRB

So I tried to get a part today from Wolverine (I bought my LRB from them a few months ago), and they advised they are running out of LRB parts, can't get more. LRB's site now lists Aztec as their sole canadian importer.

Nice pick up.

Does that mean you will stock some parts in Canada for those who need common parts and don't want to wait several weeks for an import?
    What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. ― Salman Rushdie
    Bring on the controversy. I write real life. It's harsh and sometimes gritty, but it's real. Why should we tip toe around that? ― Shandy L. Kurth

www.aztecharmory.ca
    We will be working on building inventory in BC, but for now it is on demand. Let us know what you need and we will get it in for you.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

Basically their whole line of M14 parts would be fantastic. Lots of people here want Fulton and LRB parts to repair or rebuild Norinco receivers, but most ppl don't want to wait 2 months to get their parts. Especially if it's replacing a breakage.

As a minimum, you should stock bolts and all the bolt internals, gas pistons, bolt stops, all the roll pins, trigger and hammer pins, hammers, triggers, flash suppressors and sights.
    What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist. ― Salman Rushdie
    Bring on the controversy. I write real life. It's harsh and sometimes gritty, but it's real. Why should we tip toe around that? ― Shandy L. Kurth

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Claven2

ESnel (05-24-2018)