Long Range Classes 2017 Advanced Bookings 5% off before Oct1, 3% off before November 1st 2016

Hi all,
    We had a great year but our classes are now finished for 2016. We are however taking bookings for 2017 classes. Time and space are limited due to the small personal class sizes that we teach. You can expect no more than four people in an advanced class and six people or less in a one day class. We cover an enormous amount of information in both classes but the advanced class has the added advantage of getting you 5% off all products from RangeTech.ca, for the rest of your life.
    We also offer follow up classes and custom classes should you feel the need to work on a certain subject. Our classes have been hugely successful thus far and our students have been amazed at how much we cover and how much they've improved in a small amount of time with such personal instruction. Most students are hitting consistently at three quarters of a mile on their first day.
    Our advanced class covers reloading for accuracy in a simplified manner that makes it much easier to understand. It also does away with a lot of the nonsense out there. We will show you which products are the best, and it's definitely not the newest most expensive ones........

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

EM Precision Rifles stevesummit's Avatar
    I really with I had more money to throw around now I'd be booking and getting you guys to set up a 3000+ m class

That would be awesome. Canada needs to start pulling in some records! I'll keep digging around down south and see what new stuff I can dig up.
    Maybe there's a sponsor out there that'll want their name on a Canadian class.
    Last edited by Rangetech; 09-08-2016 at 08:18 PM. Reason: missed somethoing