Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    I dunno. I just hate the MKIII Rugers. Mag safety, LCI. Bunch of usless stuff that effects the performance.
    The Mk-IV is pretty nice. I removed the mag safety as part of installing the VQ gear. Model 41 has one of those, for some damned stupid reason (it's a target pistol ffs), that I know of no way to eliminate. I just leave the thing cocked now.

One thing I don't like about the IV is the safety flicks down for fire, which can be impinged on by my hand if I'm not careful.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    The Mk-IV is pretty nice. I removed the mag safety as part of installing the VQ gear. Model 41 has one of those, for some damned stupid reason (it's a target pistol ffs), that I know of no way to eliminate. I just leave the thing cocked now.

One thing I don't like about the IV is the safety flicks down for fire, which can be impinged on by my hand if I'm not careful.
    You can stick a drywall anchor in as a dry fire cap.

Well I just bought a Buckmark Gold Target. Plus I had a falling out with Ruger.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By RobertMcC

Mark-II (Today)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Watching episode 3(maybe 4) of Narcos: Mexico, and one of the bus guards looks to be holding a StG-44
    Speaking of that show, the gunplay is absolutely herrendous, there were moments when kiki was shooting an ar and it clearly showed his finger off the trigger, and some of the DEA agents had 0 trigger finger control.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    أنا أحب البنادق

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/1...afety-removal/

Thanks, but it sounds as though the fix can cause problems with the trigger bar walking out of place. Sort of cousin to removing the series 80 FPB on a 1911 without putting in a frame shim.

The mag safety on a 41, at least, is not obnoxious during operation.

And it's easier to leave the thing cocked than to have to hunt for a snap cap or similar device that has gone flying because I've forgotten that it was in there, every time.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Ugh, there was a 22hornet savage 340 on cgn for under $300(an absolute steal), I blinked and the ad was marked sold.

I have inclinations of putting my mini14 up for sale now. Kill some credit card bills, but I haven't put the testing time into it I wanted.
    I think it could be near moa with the right bullet.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869