Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scoob View Post
    Hi Marshall, who can I contact if there is something I would like to get not listed on your site? I have sent a few emails to.
    Aztech’s email address with no response. Would it be better to call? Thanks.
    We are working through a bit of a backlog on emails, the PA optic you want is available for import on the June shipment. Please email to [email protected] your mount preference and we will add a product page to our site so you can order it. Thanks.
    Sometimes.... It is a Matter of Need

Thanks For all the help with my M1 import :-)

Hey everyone!
    The June import is closed for permitting. Thank you for all your orders!
    The next scheduled import is July 23rd, order cutoff for permitting is June 15th.
    Thank you!

Hello Everyone!

The next scheduled import is September 17th, and is closed for permitting on August 3rd.

Thank you for all your support!

The September import is closed for permitting and the next import is scheduled for November 19th. Order cutoff for permitting is October 5th. Note: this is the last import before Christmas.

Thank you!

Hey Guys!

The next import is scheduled for January 2nd, and is closed for permitting on November 5th. Don't forget to add the things to your list you wish you had gotten for the holidays!

Heya Folks!

The new import date is scheduled for February 15th, and the cut off is January 7th!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DariusE View Post
    Hey Guys!

The next import is scheduled for January 2nd, and is closed for permitting on November 5th. Don't forget to add the things to your list you wish you had gotten for the holidays!
    I'm in it! Woot. It's been so long I can't remember what I ordered but I'm damn sure I'll be happy when it gets here

-Jamie M.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By toysareforboys

DariusE (12-01-2018)

Other importers on other forums are saying the US gov't shutdown will affect getting export certificates. Will this affect the Jan/Feb import or only subsequent ones? And with what effect? Thanks, it sucks that you guys may be affected by this.

THE SCHEDULED IMPORT FOR JANUARY 2ND, 2019 HAS REGRETTABLY BEEN DELAYED. WE UNDERSTAND THE CURRENT U.S. GOVT PARTIAL SHUTDOWN MAY IMPACT THE RELEASE OF OUR EXPORT PERMITS. WE ARE CONSISTENTLY REACHING OUT TO THE AGENTS FOR A TIMELINE CONFIRMATION AND AS SOON AS WE GET AN ANSWER FROM THEM, WE WILL UPDATE THIS PAGE.

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THIS UNFORESEEN DELAY. ANY UPDATES TO THE PROCESS WILL BE POSTED ON THIS PAGE.
    https://www.aztecharmory.com/canadia...mers-i-58.html

Kind of sucks, got a big order on the next import cycle, and other parts being imported else where right now. Hopefully gets resolved soon.