Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I love the look but am not sure how it work out for me. What would the difference be in the LOP compared to a standard AR stock? I usually have my stock fully extended or one position shorter or at around 10.5 inches
    NightHawkCustom Pred II 45, NHC .22 upper, Stag Arms AR 15, Rem. Versa Max Tactical 12 Ga. Tanfoglio Ltd Custom Xtreme, an upgraded Tanfo Ltd Pro, Seraphim 1911 .45 ACP Archangel, Seraphim 9mm Warfighter, SIG P320 FS in 9mm with a .40 conversion and now a SIG P226 Enhanced Elite 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    I love the look but am not sure how it work out for me. What would the difference be in the LOP compared to a standard AR stock? I usually have my stock fully extended or one position shorter or at around 10.5 inches
    I just did a quick search, 4.75 inches collapsed, maximum extended length is 8.5 inches. I guess that's the price you pay for such a compact stock. It is pricey too.

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    I wondered the same thing. I'm 6'1"+ and I wasn't expecting this stock to be comfortable...and it wasn't...it felt awkward...for the first hundred rounds. Surprisingly it kinda grew on me! Don't get me wrong, this is a niche stock and I won't be putting a CCS on any of my other rifles. But once I got comfortable with it, it felt good.