Thread: hi there

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good day and welcome to the Gun Owners of Canad forums.

Esteemed member Camo tung lays it out pretty well:

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    A mostly peaceful group of gun owners with a range of disorders, those disorders in no particular order of severity include: potato on (in) Speedo crime, AI obsession, unfunny jokes, rambling diatribes, 3 day wars, why did that pepper burn my butt, I bet I can get my reloading cost per round down to free and of course the pariahs who vote a certain way because things will be different this time...maybe. On a positive note we've moved past the best gun for bear defense quagmire. YMMV.
    But Camo also forgot a few of us have an obsession with questioning other's political and social obsessions... and somehow at GOC it still remains civil no matter how much we disagree: you don't find that very often on the Internet any more.
    Last edited by Aniest; 11-29-2023 at 06:18 PM. Reason: fix spelling
    Anything and everything I post that is not a quote, link and/or attributable to another source is my personal opinion only and no entity(s) and/or person(s) can be held liable for it for any reason unless they are the author of said opinion, link, quote and/or attributable comment; and nothing I post may be shared, spread and/or quoted outside of this website without my legal authorization unless covered by the end user agreement, terms of use, policy and/or rules of this website.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Aniest

Camo tung (11-28-2023), M1917 Enfield (11-28-2023)