Kennymo has given you very good advice. Obviously step one is get your license. Also when you do - talk to people and members here and on other gun forums who live in your area and see if anyone will take you either to the range when they go or if they shoot in the woods (i don't know if that's a thing there - here we do it all the time). If you live around here i'd take you out no problem, i'm sure others would too.

And once you get your license you start looking like crazy for that really cheap first 22. Mine, very much like Kennymo's, were a hand me down 22 single shot and a 16 gauge single shot shotgun. I had a hell of a lot of fun shooting those and learning good marksmanship, And over time you'll get a better idea of what kind of guns you like and what style or kind of guns you'd like to own next.

You never know - once you have your license if you're poking around you might even find someone who'll give or loan you a gun to get you going.

22 ammo is cheap, and we can tell you how to make fun reactive targets and there's all kinds of things you can do with even a single shot to improve skill and knowledge and then when you get a different gun you'll already be a long ways towards being very accurate with it.