Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    My buddy (54 years old) has been getting the run around for 6 months from the wonderful people at the CFC. I think they must just pick names at random to see how long it'll take for them to complain to their MP's. If they delay his any further, I'll make the appointment with his MP myself and go with him.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    My buddy (54 years old) has been getting the run around for 6 months from the wonderful people at the CFC. I think they must just pick names at random to see how long it'll take for them to complain to their MP's. If they delay his any further, I'll make the appointment with his MP myself and go with him.
    Hummm. I forgot about this thread. My buddy got his after about 9 months. He was honest, and told them he had an FAC forever ago and still had it....put the number on the application. They looked it up. The excuse for the delay.....his old FAC from the 80's had his first name as "Ken".....his current application had his real name "Kenneth". Wound up having to send them half of his ID to prove to them that is name was actually Kenneth. And they wonder why people just say screw it and don't bother getting them. I think with the reinstatement of the BS fees, a lot of farmers and guys who don't take their guns (non-restriced of course) out of the safe are going to say to hell with it and go under the radar again. I hope so anyway.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!