I realize there is a time difference, however you were online a couple of times and did not respond to my message, so i had to assume that you were not going to.

I am aware of the flooding and that is a shitty deal and my thoughts are with many in your area...but again, you were online and did not respond.

Also, you may be a registered company, but how does that ensure the security of the members info that your request for the draws. That fact that you have a strong privacy policy does not ensure the security of ones info any more that being a registered company.....
You don't really believe that do you?

I'm sure the RCMP had good security on the firearms registry data, but was that info not compromised on more than one occasion?....or do yo have better security than that?

In any event, I was not trying to make a big deal about anything, I asked a simple question and since it was not answered, I PM'd you...when that failed, I posted my thoughts on the matter.

In any event, I am concerned about the security of my info as should every member of this site......do you not think so???

Good luck to those that choose to enter!!