Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikal View Post
    I am about 5 hrs north of you. Thankfully our range is still open (I was out there for the first time yesterday - that write up is coming)!

But yes, If I ever plan a trip that side I will be sure to hit you up and put a face to the name. :-)
    I assume more Dawson Creek area? My sister lives in Grande Prairie and I am supposed to make my way up there sometime to go shooting with her and her friend, maybe we can work something out to get you trying pistols too.

...a Savage 64F semi-auto .22lr.
    Good choice, I actually want to get a takedown version myself. I have the Winchester Wildcat and it is a lot of fun too.

I picked up a 100 pack of cartridges the same time and headed home agrinning. .
    You could find that you can go through a hundred rounds of 22lr in about 30 mins LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stevebc View Post
    One point about that cleaning kit- if it's got one of those aluminum sectional cleaning rods that you screw together- don't use it. They have a bad habit of breaking/jamming, and otherwise coming apart, leaving sections stuck in the barrel.

A one piece rod, such as a Dewey's, is the way to go.
    Personally I use a bore snake for my guns instead of the rods. I find it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-Boss-Man View Post
    I assume more Dawson Creek area? My sister lives in Grande Prairie and I am supposed to make my way up there sometime to go shooting with her and her friend, maybe we can work something out to get you trying pistols too.

I am close to PG so Dawson is a bit of a drive. In any event, let me know how things progress and we'll see how it goes.

The invite was top-notch man! I appreciate it.

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Muzikal

Big-Boss-Man (07-16-2021)