Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One of my favourite moments was about three years ago at Abbotsford Fish and Game. Took my wife to go shooting and meet friends, I hopped out of the car and heard a strange sound coming from the range we were walking up to, turns out there was a Vancouver ERT member who was practising with his suppressed un-neutered (single, 3 end burst, full auto) HK MP5, and suppresses AR15. After watching him for a bit I walked up to him and struck up a conversation and casually slipped that I would love to shoot the MP5. Needless to say I got a quick demo, loaded up two 30 round mags with ammunition, gave the charging handle the die hard slap and got to shred a couple silhouettes utilizing the selective fire options! What a blast!

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Mr.Crumbz

MarkR (01-15-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Crumbz View Post
    One of my favourite moments was about three years ago at Abbotsford Fish and Game. Took my wife to go shooting and meet friends, I hopped out of the car and heard a strange sound coming from the range we were walking up to, turns out there was a Vancouver ERT member who was practising with his suppressed un-neutered (single, 3 end burst, full auto) HK MP5, and suppresses AR15. After watching him for a bit I walked up to him and struck up a conversation and casually slipped that I would love to shoot the MP5. Needless to say I got a quick demo, loaded up two 30 round mags with ammunition, gave the charging handle the die hard slap and got to shred a couple silhouettes utilizing the selective fire options! What a blast!
    Cool -but I wonder if he realized that it is illegal to discharge an automatic fire arm at a section 29 range?
    "You Cannot Comply Your Way Out of Tyranny"