Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The question is, was this not covered on your PAL course?
    "...cross over into negligence?..." Negligence is what the cops will say when they're blaming you for becoming the victim of a crime and have your property stolen. A locking toolbox would result in the whole thing being stolen. Said tool box bolted to the floor is better.
    One needs to remember that logic does not apply. None of these laws/regulations are meant to aid you in any way.

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    The question is, was this not covered on your PAL course?
    "...cross over into negligence?..." Negligence is what the cops will say when they're blaming you for becoming the victim of a crime and have your property stolen. A locking toolbox would result in the whole thing being stolen. Said tool box bolted to the floor is better.
    One needs to remember that logic does not apply. None of these laws/regulations are meant to aid you in any way.
    My pal course was so long ago I cant remember where I even did it. Do YOU remember everything you were ever taught ? This site is to help people out, not chastise them.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!

3. The Following User Liked This Post By blacksmithden

barkerlakebob (10-06-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    My pal course was so long ago I cant remember where I even did it. Do YOU remember everything you were ever taught ? This site is to help people out, not chastise them.
    That is nice to know.............thanks !!
    Nothing will F--k you up as much as the realization that there's no real reason the alphabet needs to be in order !!