Just received my RPAL renewal, came with the following transportation conditions. My previous simply stated something along the lines of special conditions may apply. So I guess no special ATT to take for service or to other ranges.

Special conditions

These licence conditions authorize the transport of restricted and/or prohibited firearms registered to the licence holder within their province by a route that, in all circumstances, is reasonably direct for the specific intended purposes.
Transport of restricted firearms and/or prohibited handguns (12(6.1) possessed for the purpose of target practice to and from all shooting clubs and ranges approved under section 29 of the Firearms Act.
Transport of restricted firearms and/or prohibited firearms to and from any place a peace officer, firearms officer or chief firearms officer is located for verification, registration or disposal in accordance with the Firearms Act or Part III of the Criminal Code.
Transport of restricted firearms and/or prohibited firearms to and from a business that holds a licence authorizing it to repair or appraise prohibited or restricted firearms.
Transport of restricted firearms and/or prohibited firearms to and from a gun show.
Transport of restricted firearms and/or prohibited firearms to a port of exit, in order to take them outside Canada and from a port of entry.