Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post
We didn't tell you we would bother we told you we have lots of entries to go through and we can't do it for each member.
Since the comments we have made minor changes after you enter you will have the option to save or print off the page saying you entered.
They forum works on different coding then the one you entered somewhere else as such we are working to make it better but sometimes things can't be fixed over night.

You forget we are funding these give away with our own funds to giveaway to the community. It may not be prefect but then again its free for you to enter.

And you always have the choice not to if you don't like not getting a response in the form of an email.
You are correct in that you stated you can't do it for every member. I just assumed that it would be easy, sort of like me looking up a member on the list of members which takes no time at all, though I have no idea how many people asked.
When I registered on this site, I automatically received a PM welcoming me to the site. Could an automated confirmation not have been sent in the same manner when entering the contest?...or a pop-up stating that you have already entered the draw?
Anyway, it is what it is.....

Good luck to all those that entered!