Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: NEA 102

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    If the NEA102 doesnt live up to the hype, fortunately we will have the APC308 to fall back on next year :-)

• MSRP: $2976. USD

One of the reasons why the 102 is so interesting its 1500 range CAD

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By jwirecom109

cobrajr122 (02-16-2017)

The NEA25 AR10 (same thing I think) is selling for considerably more in NZ and their dollar is about par. Maybe shipping and import jacks the price up?

https://nzar15.com/store/firearms/a-category/nea

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post

Exactly. If this was another $2-3-4000 gun, nobody would be batting an eye. The thing everybody has to remember is that if the stars align for us and Maxim Bernier (sp?) winds up being the next pm, there's a good chance we'll be hunting and off range target shooting with our AR10s and 15s in the not too distant future.

Am I holding my breath ? Nope. If been in this game long enough to know the only thing that's guaranteed is that our struggle against uneducated hoplophobes who want to take all of our guns will never be over. Right now, there's a window of opportunity for NEA to put a very desirable product on the market if they can get it there soon, and for a decent price. Waiting another 2-3 years or pricing it around what they want for a Modern Hunter.....Well....That's just throwing opportunity out the window.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!

5. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

firemachine69 (02-24-2017), Windham (02-23-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by JustBen View Post
    It's one thing to say we've got something big coming up. It's another to provide a timeline and accurate updates.

If I wanted cryptic posts that I didn't fully understand, I'd log onto my wife's Facebook.
    Well for timeline and updates, they are well ahead of many companies for providing information.
    Indicated stocking up on inventory in advance of taking orders. That's huge difference
    Indicate release is within a month or so. Starting like some companies that are YEARS into saying this.
    Just PHUCKING with ya cause they can? Johnone sounds familiar, but several vendors here have a nonPC take on customer relationships.
    And it's YOUR opinion they're going on too long. It's their money, their strategy and I'm guessing they're reading more feedback an just yours. If they're happy with the strategy power to em. Worked for JAWS, failed for CLOVERFIELD.

If they open the floodgates at the time they said , all water under the bridge. If they miss their announced targets, vilified by the villages.

Quote Originally Posted by jwirecom109 View Post

My APC556 will be here in a couple of weeks, And if it's as nice as expected I won't have any issues saving up for the APC308 if the NEA102 fails to deliver. And with NEA's track record nothing will surprise me.

they dont even have an FRT yet...lol...

8. The Following User Liked This Post By DILLIGAF

firemachine69 (02-24-2017)

Any updates ??

I thought this week would be the week.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

On January 29th they said they would announce it in the next 30 days so they still have 4 more days lol

But who's counting...

Or simply announce that there will be an impending announcement in 30 days or less