Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    @Labradort - Ontario appears to be the only province [from my research] where you don't need to belong to a club in order to acquire handguns / restricted weaponry.

@Jpnguyento - there are banks [notably in Michigan] that use promotions of giving you a shotgun for opening an account with X-amount of a deposit. Making a trip with a pal, we stopped at a Walmart up in the Sault, and plain as day there was a .22 version of the AR-15.

In response to your #2 Q.... I ordered a few hundred rounds of ammo from [redacted] and both of our paperwork declared a signature being required.
    This box could be easily hidden in a backpack, lunchpail or even ripped open and the contents stuffed into pockets.

I mostly work from home and never heard so much as a knock on my door. What got me up was hearing the outside hallway door open and slam shut twice without the general noise people make, and lo and behold, there was my package, left out in the open on the doorstep.
    The devil in me wanted to wait a few weeks, then ask about my order, because I hadn't signed for anything, and there was no knock on my door or anything.
    But that ain't smart, and afterall, it ain't the company's fault the courier didn't follow instructions.
    So what's the take-away here?
    Make sure the company uses a good courier, get tracking numbers, make sure they need a signature...and then hope the person delivering it can follow instructions.

I remember hearing from an American preparedness instructor that the best place to hide a gun is a childs room because a parent will always run to the childs room first to make sure they are safe. While I completely understand that reasoning, for the love of God please don't consider storing guns in a kids room.
    As others have mentioned don't broadcast your 🔫's. It can be hard not to when you are genuinely proud of it and excited about it. But you will find that gun owners have to be a bit more choosey about who their friends are.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum.

If your first concern is about using a gun to protect yourself and you need to keep it hidden, maybe you don't really need a gun. Guns aren't something to be embarrassed about owning.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234