Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned users

Edit.....and Kenny beat me to most of it....no fair !!!! I'm typing on a phone !!!!! Lol !!!!!
    Well I was on a phone too, AND coping with my famous fat fingers at the same time....so....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Quote Originally Posted by livewire0129 View Post
    Kennymo, thank you for the response. How would one know if they've been infracted?
    Oh, you'll know.....

But seriously, you will receive a PM automatically from our high tech infraction software system. Usually with all the details of the post in question, unless it's widespread trolling or something like that. Then we'll assume you know where you've been a dumba$$....
    And it's not like there won't be warning signs beforehand. We'd way rather post a subtle (or not so subtle) warning in a thread or fire a cautionary PM than check all the stupid little boxes on the infraction paperwork....I'm pretty sure they were designed with discrimination against the large fingered gentleman in mind......

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Oh, you'll know.....

But seriously, you will receive a PM automatically from our high tech infraction software system. Usually with all the details of the post in question, unless it's widespread trolling or something like that. Then we'll assume you know where you've been a dumba$$....
    And it's not like there won't be warning signs beforehand. We'd way rather post a subtle (or not so subtle) warning in a thread or fire a cautionary PM than check all the stupid little boxes on the infraction paperwork....I'm pretty sure they were designed with discrimination against the large fingered gentleman in mind......
    Yeah I had a tendency to curse. Being that this site doesn't automatically **** it out. Yup you know when you got a infraction.

Thank you all, I appreciate the insight.

Canadian ForcesGOC Supreme commander zulu's Avatar
    Huh, I didn't even notice strangeday's absence...I wonder what he's up too. I believe I saw some poeple who talk a lot like reignczeck pop in now and then

I heard infractions can be reversed with large gifts of bacon?

Inquiring minds want to know....

Battle Beaver
    If you truly want to understand the present, or your self, you must begin in the past.
    History is not simply a study of the past, it's an explanation of the present.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Battle Beaver

zulu (02-15-2016)

^^ We only offer ban insurance. Nothing after the fact. For lbs of bacon per ban rates and my home shipping address, please send a PM.....

9. The Following User Liked This Post By kennymo

Battle Beaver (02-15-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by zulu View Post
    Huh, I didn't even notice strangeday's absence...I wonder what he's up too. I believe I saw some poeple who talk a lot like reignczeck pop in now and then
    Strangeday earned a three day time out for accumulated points. That timed out long ago, and he is more than welcome to come back and continue posting.
    I quite miss his insights.

As for the other, you weren't the only one, and you'll notice it was 'then' and not so much 'now'
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Rory McCanuck

zulu (02-15-2016)

It would be cool to have a thread that states if the member banned is permanent or temporary. I don't care why, just if they are coming back or not. Maybe a thread that list temporary time outs!! Forget about the permanent ones.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    It would be cool to have a thread that states if the member banned is permanent or temporary. I don't care why, just if they are coming back or not. Maybe a thread that list temporary time outs!! Forget about the permanent ones.
    Thank you for the input, but as stated previously we will not be creating a thread or section to point out banned members temp or otherwise.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast