Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Congrats! If you're open by Christmas I'll stop in when I go one or the holiday.

Thats great news! Red Deer NEEDS a real shooters store in the worst way!!
    I <3 10mm auto

Red Deer Shooting Centre
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckWR View Post
    Red Deer NEEDS a real shooters store in the worst way!!
    I hope your right... lol

This is mdavid from CGN. I see you were banned after I came back from my latest banning to see what was going on with your project. Ill be honest....I really didn't think you'd even get past this stage. Are you going to force me to eat crow?

Red Deer Shooting Centre
    Quote Originally Posted by gutb View Post
    This is mdavid from CGN. I see you were banned after I came back from my latest banning to see what was going on with your project. Ill be honest....I really didn't think you'd even get past this stage. Are you going to force me to eat crow?
    Na, life's too short.

You certainly weren't the first and won't be the last nay sayer that's given me a hard time. The truth is I've battled my own conscious over this business for the last year. It took a fair amount of time and many sleepless nights for me to convince myself to follow through.

So what was the deciding factor? At 30 years old, this may be my one and only shot in life to take a chance and accomplish something great. Win or lose, when I'm old and grey I'll look back with no regrets, I will be able to say, at least I tried.

In the end, I'll say to you what I've always told those that have doubted me and/or assumed the guy behind the 50calshooter handle was just some punk kid talking shit.... I drink bud light and your first range day is on me.
    Last edited by 50calshooter; 07-05-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Red Deer Shooting Centre
    Ill be honest....I really didn't think you'd even get past this stage.
    May I ask why you thought this?

Quote Originally Posted by 50calshooter View Post
    May I ask why you thought this?
    I thought for sure the Red Deer city council would have an immediate and severely emotional reaction on the suggestion of a shooting range in the city.

Red Deer Shooting Centre
    I thought for sure the Red Deer city council would have an immediate and severely emotional reaction on the suggestion of a shooting range in the city.
    Ah I see, fair enough.

In Alberta it's not as taboo as one might think....

I am constantly getting sent to Red Deer for work I am giddy with the idea of visiting this store.
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12