Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niklasky View Post
    Absolutely. The way I see it, the RCMP in Miramichi just does the admin work of checking for completeness, compiling files, payment and scanning.

The CFO does the review, reference checks and approval.

Why this process has to involve two agencies at federal and provincial levels is beyond my comprehension.
    45 days just for admin work......
    sounds now we count from 0

Quote Originally Posted by coucou View Post
    45 days just for admin work......
    sounds now we count from 0
    My CFO has had the paperwork on his desk for 99 days now. That’s after it took 50 days to get to him.

Also like above, everyone I’ve spoken to through this process has been very polite and was helpful so far. Including my CFO officer. Which I know he’s been away from the office a bit the last month or so. Which I can’t even be upset about cause we all get holidays and anyone knows that workload can pile up right before holidays. Unfortunately once you’re assigned a CFO, they must be the one to complete it once they start it. So in some cases, we may be waiting out the application while they take holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteannerdy View Post
    My CFO has had the paperwork on his desk for 99 days now. That’s after it took 50 days to get to him.

Also like above, everyone I’ve spoken to through this process has been very polite and was helpful so far. Including my CFO officer. Which I know he’s been away from the office a bit the last month or so. Which I can’t even be upset about cause we all get holidays and anyone knows that workload can pile up right before holidays. Unfortunately once you’re assigned a CFO, they must be the one to complete it once they start it. So in some cases, we may be waiting out the application while they take holidays.

What province are you applying from ? Did you check any yes boxes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Niklasky View Post
    What province are you applying from ? Did you check any yes boxes ?
    Sask. only Yes was a divorce but she also signed off on everything. She had no concerns with this as I’ve been licensed since before we met.