Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The strange thing is that it says on the letter that a LEO may ask to see both. But the piece of paper doesn't have any more info than the card as I have standard conditions.

The card is easy to carry in a wallet, but the paper...

Quote Originally Posted by Niklasky View Post
    The strange thing is that it says on the letter that a LEO may ask to see both. But the piece of paper doesn't have any more info than the card as I have standard conditions.

Once you are a member of any gun range, provide the range membership information to the CFO. You will get a new license that will have standard condition written on the back. That way you do not need to carry the paper with you. In simple words your LATT is attached to the license.

Quote Originally Posted by Niklasky View Post

If you cut across the paper just above where it says "CONDITIONS - POSSESSION AND ACCUISITION" and again just below "Canada" on the bottom, trim the sides and fold it correctly, you will have a little sheath your card will slide right into.

Helps protect the card from scratches from being repeatedly removed from and put in the wallet.