Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Got my box of fun today!

The Colt Government looks great! Can't wait to try it out

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Mark-II

kennymo (12-22-2015), Marshall (12-22-2015)

Thanks, Aztech! Got the Walter PPQ 45 and I will be back to order from y'all again.

Now I wait anxiously for one of those magical safety papers so I can give it a go.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By dagarb

Marshall (12-22-2015)

It came! Great wrapping job! The wife didn't even know what it was when the postman dropped it off....close one....

The gunsmithing/reloading/ammo storage cabinet has a shiny new Aztech sticker on the pistol drawer....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

6. The Following User Liked This Post By kennymo

Marshall (12-27-2015)

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Just a reminder... Cutoff for Feb import is tomorrow, Jan 8th. 6PM PT.
    Thanks to all who have placed orders so far.
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

8. The Following User Liked This Post By Marshall

jwirecom109 (01-07-2016)

All permit applications for the February import have been submitted. We will let you know the next cutoff and March import date shortly. Getting ready for SHOT next week, remember to send any product queries to us and we'll add them to our list of booths to visit. Thank you all!!
    Sometimes.... It is a Matter of Need

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Carol Ann

jwirecom109 (01-17-2016)

We have determined our next import date to Canada will be March 28th. The cutoff for that date will be February 28th.
    Thank you all for your orders!!
    Sometimes.... It is a Matter of Need

I can't wait for my new toy to come in!!!!!!!

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

I'm starting to get wound up myself.

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

Any word on the February import? Can't come soon enough!!!

www.aztecharmory.ca
    Schedule Update
    I know you are all expecting the shipment to arrive in BC on Monday, but we're experiencing some delays which are beyond our control.
    For starters, for unknown reasons, our export permit from the DDTC (US State Department) has yet to be issued. We expected to have it in hand last Monday at the latest but as of Friday it is still shows as "under review". I called them on Wednesday and the agent responsible for the final approval said he is still waiting to see it on his desk and that he would push it through as soon as he sees it. This is highly unusual as it is normally the BIS licenses for the optics and shotguns that cause us the most stress. The DDTC permits are usually pretty quick. So, at this point I plan to call again on Monday to what's up and will update here again with the result of that call.
    Further to that, and to add to our frustrations, due to the current political climate in the US some of our suppliers are having trouble meeting the demand for products. We received only partial shipments from a couple of vendors with the promise that the rest of the order was forthcoming. We have been waiting for them to arrive, but as as Friday, (the planned departure date), there was still quite a bit of stuff missing. We are tracking a few packages that are scheduled to arrive in AZ Monday or Tuesday so we would need to wait until then to ship anyway.
    With all that said, we do have the BIS license in hand and if the DDTC is not approved by the end of the day Tuesday we will bring in all the shotguns and optics along with the non-controlled soft goods by the end of this week. If the DDTC permit is still not approved by then, the plan is to leave the ITAR controlled items in our warehouse just south of the border and do a run down to pick them up as soon as we have the permit.
    I'm really sorry to have to be the bearer of this news, but I thought it best to keep everyone informed.
    Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions... or feel free to call if you're concerned about the specifics of your order. 844-357-3030 ex 1
    It's Not Always a Matter of Need...

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast