Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Great contest! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! Just a quick question - I have a PAL coming at some point in the next month or so - am I able to enter now, or do I have to wait till I have the PAL in my posession?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh J View Post
    Great contest! Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing! Just a quick question - I have a PAL coming at some point in the next month or so - am I able to enter now, or do I have to wait till I have the PAL in my posession?
    Josh at the time of entry into the contest, you will require the legal requirements that are imposed onto us by law.
    Because the first contest (drive to 500) does not require a PAL to enter into it (as we are not giving away a firearm), you enter into it, as long as you meet the legal requirements to enter (eg of age, etc, please review contest rules before entering)

The coming contest that will be firearm giveaways will require a PAL to enter, so if at the time of those contests you will not be able to enter until you have your PAL.

Each Contest will have their own contest entries and each person will have to apply each time a new contest is set up.

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Very nice! Thanks a bunch! I should have my PAL within a month, so no issues there! Time to enter this one